1. Julie Vos Bracelet: I recently wore one of these cuff bracelets and immediately decided I needed to add it to my wish list. It
2. Oribe Bright Blonde Shampoo: When I added more blonde to my hair last month my hairdresser told me this was a must have product. It was really hard for me to stomach the
3. Daniel Wellington Watch: I've had my eye on this watch for quite some time and I'm thinking it needs to go on my birthday list this year. I like the simple but classy design this watch offers. It's cute to wear alone or to stack with bracelets.
4. Green Mission Smoothie: I'm currently addicted to the Whole Foods Green Mission smoothie that my friend introduced to me. It's always a great afternoon snack not to mention healthy!
5. Roarke Scarf Necklace: I recently collaborated with Roarke NYC and they sent me this amazing scarf necklace. It goes well with your everyday casual look or a formal dress. I
6. Celine Sunglasses: I have been obsessing over a new pair of black framed sunglasses. I just love these Celine sunglasses and definitely want to go try them on soon. I'm still not sure I can spend that much money on sunglasses when my kids tend to destroy them. They sure are pretty!
7. Henri Bendel Uptown Satchel: This bag is amazing! I think it's the perfect bag to purchase now for the end of summer and to bring in the Fall. I need a satchel style bag and this one is going to stay on my list. I'm in LOVE!
8. NARS Audacious Lipstick in Lana: I can't stop wearing this lip color. I purchased it at SAKS during a NARS beauty event and immediately fell in love. It's a blend between a red and orange and is great for the summer. Make sure you check it out, don't be scared!
This post contains affiliate links, purchasing through them help support this blog.
All stories and opinions are 100% my own